Monday, March 14, 2011

i'm still here


so if i tell you something promise not to judge??
ok so i had chinese 3 days in a row...4 meals 3 days
it was heavenly but a little weird no?
in my defense....only 2 times was it "new" and 2 times it was left overs
one time my married daughter brought it for a girls night we had
then i ate the left overs the next day....
theeeeen that night my sweet man called and said
"it's thursday...how bout chinese"...
i didn't have the heart to tell him i had eaten it for my last 2 meals...besides that i wanted it again
so he brought some home and then of course i had the leftovers the next day
believe it or not it's been 3 days and i want more
somethings seriously wrong with me

1 comment:

  1. I love being your enabler. Good to see you back Momma. Love you!

    ReplyDelete